Public Service Announcement

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
It's NATIONAL COFFEE DAY in Canada! Wherever you live, feel free to join in the festivities.
581a8dcc1b678_TU13.jpg.86fdd69e7a6c2fcaa103ce85845c80b0.jpg

Gotta run! On my way to Tim Horton's. :D
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I tried to make myself like coffee years ago but never figured out what all the whoopla was all about. Now if it has chocolate in it and whip cream and you can't taste the coffee I love it but it makes my mouth run a mile a minute and that is just not me :cool:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Am I the only one on here that does not like coffee? What... did I never grow up or something?
They say it is good for you too nowadays but then so is Cod Liver oil
upload_2017-9-29_10-15-40.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Am I the only one on here that does not like coffee? What... did I never grow up or something?
They say it is good for you too nowadays but then so is Cod Liver oil View attachment 104790
no, you're not the only one, jw; I like the smell in the coffee aisle of the grocery store but beyond that I think the taste is too acrid. I'll go in with you on a chocolate shake, though!

Michael

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@brokensword well we missed out cuz I just looked up when National Milkshake day was and it was Sept 12 of this year...............darn :(

Chocolate Milk Shake Day

Date When Celebrated : Always September 12 th

Chocolate Milkshake Day is an opportunity for chocoholics to savor and enjoy. The weather may have cooled off. But, our appetite for chocolate, specifically chocolate milkshakes, hasn't cooled off one iota.

What a great day this will be! Simply combine a little milk with some chocolate ice cream, add some extra chocolate syrup, and mix it well in a blender. That's the fix-ins for mix-in up a big, tall glass of chocolate milkshake.

On a diet? Not today. A lot of people celebrate Chocolate Milkshake Day with not one, but two or more chocolate milkshakes.

Bottoms up!
Maybe next year!
16c836be-9f8e-4ef8-aeeb-b231ea349521.png

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
@ those who do not drink coffee..it's amazing, I don't know how you do it! I get out of bed at 5:20am, wash, get dressed, and still I'm not fully awake until I have my coffee!
smileythinking.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I don't know how I do it but then I have never had any kind of stimulant to use to miss so I guess I don't know what I am missing. For one thing I don't do 5am get out of bed mornings and never have.
When I was a kid I switched high schools in my senior year cuz the new one had free study halls where you didn't have to show up.
I signed up for morning and last period ones so I came later and left earlier
upload_2017-9-29_16-14-32.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Love coffee.
For best results, buy ethically picked green beans and roast your own!
The taste of coffee with beans that have been roasted less than 2 hours prior is like the difference between fresh and frozen peas.

htb12_55a547e876e7e_746xauto-jpg-keep-ratio.jpeg

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Love black coffee nothing added. Now for dessert Bailey's and coffee 1\ 2 each and a chunk of chocolate

Ask a Question