Pump Help

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get parts for a Garden Treasures PP1300 (Lowe's Mod 59087)?

I think "Garden Treasures "has changed company names or it’s just the store name for another brand. Anyway I need the ceramic axel that goes through the impeller. I would like to fix it so that I can have a backup.

Yes it's not that old... No I don't have the receipt… Yes I paid over $150 for it... Yes I know... So please don't criticize! LOL

Mike:banana:

Reaction score
Webb's Water Gardens sells replacement parts but I'm not sure if they have what you need. http://www.webbsonline.com/catalog/replace/

If that doesn't work, try googling for a pump repair service. I live in rural Arizona and there are a few pump repair services within 100 miles of my location. These companies basically repair irrigation pumps used by farmers.

It's possible that these companies might have a technician who could fabricate a part if they didn't have anything compatible in stock.

Sadly ... the cost of manufacturing a part might not be cost effective compared to the cost of simply replacing the pump.

Best wishes and good luck!

Ask a Question