Pump shopping.

FountainMan

Dihydrogen Monoxide-scaping.
Reaction score
I decided not to expand the pond due to insufficient funds. I have started the pond back up after cleaning winter out of the pond.

Turning on the fountains today for the first time this year, has me thinking about getting a new pump for my fountain. But I want to be a smarter shopper and get a good one.

Here's my requirements.

Has a fine external screen with lots of surface area to minimize suction pulling debris in.

Maximum flow rate of 1,000 gph or less. I have a 3600 gph on it right now and it's way overkill for a small pond fountain.

If possible no Chinese junk that they sell in the local hardware stores. OASE is a strong candidate and I'm looking heavily at them.

Thanks.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I bought laguna and have not had a problem .There are really energy efficient and love that also .I have a 2900 gph and a 2400 gph and a 1000 gph .I looked at oase but the cost was so much more for there energy saving ones

Ask a Question