Pump Suggestions

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looking for suggestions for a great quality waterfall pump that wll last a long time.

Thanks

Reaction score
Country
United States
Are you able to replace just the impeller if it breaks and not the entire pump on those? I also have a stream with an upper and lower pond. I know about quality pumps for saltwater aquariums but not much about ponds yet. Are there any good sites you can recommend for products?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5b
Are you able to replace just the impeller if it breaks and not the entire pump on those? I also have a stream with an upper and lower pond. I know about quality pumps for saltwater aquariums but not much about ponds yet. Are there any good sites you can recommend for products?
I am not sure on pumps like these but have never checked. I had Aquascape pumps for 6 years before they died and I bought these. I have replaced the impeller on the small mag drive pumps i put on the shelves in the winter.

I have bought from Webbs but usually look for best price online.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
My Pondmaster 2400 pump lasted about 18 yrs w/o incedent but I'm trying a Laguna now as they get good ratings and power consumption is lower. I've found Webbs to have the best prices most times but check around, you never know who might have a good sale.

Ask a Question