Question for the forum moderators???

Reaction score
Don't see any reason you can't. That's part of the site.
Thanks Larkin, perhaps you could help me further by describing the sort of circumstance in which it would be appropriate to use that emoticon in a thread? You see, my first thought would be that it is the perfect emoticon to use when one of the unreasonable forum members disagrees with me in a discussion on some particular aspect of this hobby, or perhaps if I was to enter a photo in the monthly photo contest but didn't win. However, there is a little voice in me telling me these may not be the most ideal circumstances in which to use it.
How do I decide where to use it? :unsure:

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I've noticed that one many times, but I would never see a reason to use I on a friendly pond site.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Lol you all, think of it this way if you were face to face with the person would you use that motion? Then decide if you should use it as a response.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
OK, I must confess, I didn't see the one finger salute when I first answered. Was actually wondering why it would even matter what emotion got used. Not with more post and further review. Maybe that particular emotion should be locked or removed.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
OK, I must confess, I didn't see the one finger salute when I first answered. Was actually wondering why it would even matter what emotion got used. Not with more post and further review. Maybe that particular emotion should be locked or removed.
I think I agree, really no good can come of it. Well maybe describing algae, that could always use a one finger salute now and then :)

Ask a Question