Quick vid of my fish

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
The video was super! And, I was thrilled to see goldies, fantail and koi all living peacefully together, which is what I'm planning, once my new pond cycles! Thanks for sharing!!!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
don't you just love the in pond lights, they add so much to the pond and great job there pond water looks good an so do fish.I put 1 of those lights inside my waterfall ,tucked it back under the rocks and it really gives a nice flickering of the light as the water cascades over it

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Very nice job filming............feisty fish you have there and very pretty. Love the flowing tail on the fat little bugger :yikesu:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Yes, I love that fat little bugger, too, JW, as I have an Oranda fantail goldie. I was glad to see her/him getting it's fair share of the food as well, even with those very large koi for competition!

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
That fat fantail is a Pig! LOL, If he got is big as a Koi he would eat you out of house and home! Be like having another teenager in the house!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Yepper, I know what you mean, Fishin! My Oranda is that way, just opens her mouth and wants me to pour the food in. LOL She doesn't miss out on any meals, but then doesn't have any koi to challenge her for it. Planning to get small koi so she will grow with them, although I know not as fast.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
My Ryukins and Pearlscales come up in the tank and just wait for food to be poured in, If I put them in the pond with my Koi the koi would push them up in the parrots feather or completely out of the way. I'll have to take a video of mine feeding, It looks like a pirahna attack!

Ask a Question