Random thoughts

Abby

Nature & zen lover, Aquatic plant sales
Reaction score
Central Texas… home of the 10 month summer! ;)
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
B688F47F-77CC-43BC-A29A-1BDF3BBEA02E.jpeg

Random thoughts…

How crazy is it that we’ve never in history had more people being more politically correct with language…

And yet it hasn’t correlated even remotely with more kindness and decency in the world?

Maybe we’re focusing too much on talking the talk, & proceeding as though it’s synonymous with walking the walk.

Praying for the day we GENUINELY bring back AUTHENTIC traditional values as a society.

Praying for the day when kindness, integrity, & decency are more obvious in everyday actions and choices from the masses when anyone, everyone, and no one is watching rather than merely implied in word choices in communications.

Praying for the day where every persons individuality can be respected and accepted without the need for division with overt or covert hostility.

Praying for the day when differences of all kinds can be as calmly accepted & respected as differences in hair color… where there is difference & distinction without the need for division, hostility, hate, or commotion.

We ALL have the power to change this starting immediately with our own actions and choices every single day… what we model for our children and others…. How we hold ourselves, our children, and others accountable for doing the right thing with all that we choose to DO…. But it all starts at home! ❤️

Let’s NOT start a riot, let’s NOT incite division or chaos or hate…

LET’S START A MOVEMENT OF EACH US INDIVIDUALLY & COLLECTIVELY COMMITTING TO BECOMING BETTER PEOPLE WITH INTEGRITY IN ALL THAT WE DO.

*sigh*… maybe someday… ❤️❤️❤️

FEEL FREE TO SHARE… at this point it’s just a hope and a dream that can only come to fruition one person at a time who chooses to make it happen. Wouldn’t it be awesome if the idea went viral and something positive became trendy?!?!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
I will try and be careful what I say. We're not supposed to get political here. A few of us have been warned of that! You know who you are!

They way I see it, it's just a small part of society that acts and talks against what we as a nation have enjoyed for hundreds of years.
They just make more noise, so it seems there are more of them.
They cater to the minimal sectors of our population as if those people are the majority.

What we all need to realize is that God gave us all a brain, an individuality. We just need to gather all the different opinions and decide for ourselves what we feel is right.
Basically fight off the "group think" that many of our educational institutes these days are pushing.

Or, I could be completely wrong and the problem with our society is that we have been literally, but silently invaded by our enemies. Invaded without one shot fired. An ingenious way to take over a nation.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@combatwombat has a wordel post . Has nothing to do with ponds and that's fine . He and some others enjoy it. me i have not a clue nor any desire so I don't go to that post.
@Abby I love your words , but only if it were so easy.
I believe the world is being attacked. A select few want nothing less than to have us all line up and follow their wishes.
China and Bill gates right now are buying up farm land in America to the tune of 350,000 acres on one swatch alone.

Ukraine is a slide of hand everyone look at that corner of the world while we go over there. It was only a few short years ago NONE of this was going on. None. The silent Majority is called names and cower back into the darkness.

Money has bought the media. The way we think act and talk to each other.
Family values have slipped below the waves.

On one hand we were all so paranoid Russia was influencing our elections. Well what in the world do you call giving 2 million who walked across the borders in the last few short months the right to vote.

Is that not handing our elections out to the world ? We are told by the news the reports we are terrible people.!

Then why in the world would groups in the tens of thousands walk across CONTINENTS through DESERTS and some of the most corrupt areas in the world to get here STOPING DRINKING THE POISONED COOLAID PEOPLE. Think for your selves

The right to democracy and freedom is pressious its not a game. It's not a letter. it's suppose to be the will of the people. All working toward a common goal.
The security and health of our families . To think for our selves to raise our families in A FREE COUNTRY.
We need to better our selves make AMERICA strong .
Sleeping on our streets is not a strong country its a country with no plan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
@Abby, I totally get what you're saying.

Sometimes I think it's the little things that make it nice. Like when you or a stranger at the store just say hello and we never saw each other before. Complete strangers. A smile and a hello go a long way. I drive down the street and wave to a perfect stranger walking or jogging, they wave back. Friendliness is addictive. I dont think meanness is addictive!

Like I hinted to earlier, the unhappy people are the loud ones, but they are not the majority. Most people are kind hearted.

Ask a Question