Re-Glue Patch Edges

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
IMG_2356.JPG
There is no water in the pond so the liner is dry. The patch can be seen near the bootom, left of center.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I would use the pl roofing stuff from home depot lowes. Clean it rough up a bit dry goop let it dry. My patches hole fixes have never failed with it.

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
PL S30 has been replaced by PL Premimum Polyurethane. This products details states "not for below water usage". Just get this pia task over I used on hand 3M 80 Rubber & Vinyl Spray Adhesive then sprayed it dull black.

Side story. I called the nearest ACE Hardware, was told they had 3 in stock. Drove 20 miles one way to get there only to discover the polite really old dude wrote down PL S30 but selected PL 550! I managed a smile then told him it wasn't our best day. He agreed and left me standing there.........

Snot running down his nose.........Feeling like a dead duck spitting out pieces of his broken luck..........Aqualung my friend don't start away uneasy you poor old sod...........

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They have both pl polyurethane and pl roof and flashing I can get either at our home depot or lowes.

Ask a Question