Ready to sit by the pond!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Well I did some work by the pond yesterday morning. I expanded the mulch area to the right of the picture and I added a rock in the water to break the surface for a duck or frog sitting area :), this also is on the right side of the pond. Now we have 3 rocks above the surface in the pond. I added the mulch area due to the fact I had to keep raking the mulch off the grass due to the ducks and deer eating the cracked corn, I guess looking for more moved the mulch on the grass. I gave it another 3ft and so far so good, no raking. Put the chairs back out and we are ready to go. I also added nature bird feeder post near the stone bench, I did that a few weeks ago. Looks much nicer then the metal poles and makes for nice picture perches :) They are near the stone bench.

IMG_1522 (Edited).jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Glad you did not say waiting for the fish to get done on the grill moonshadow .Fish in pond may have been insulted and a tad bit worried .;):)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Love the natural bird perches :) Looking forward to pictures of ducks perched on the newly placed pond stones!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Taking pictures of birds require patience! I'm trying to take pictures of some nesting blue birds, with my zoom lens
which doesn't have a stabilizer , so I have to do gymnastics over my kitchen sink ! :)

Ask a Question