Ready to sit by the pond!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
Well I did some work by the pond yesterday morning. I expanded the mulch area to the right of the picture and I added a rock in the water to break the surface for a duck or frog sitting area :), this also is on the right side of the pond. Now we have 3 rocks above the surface in the pond. I added the mulch area due to the fact I had to keep raking the mulch off the grass due to the ducks and deer eating the cracked corn, I guess looking for more moved the mulch on the grass. I gave it another 3ft and so far so good, no raking. Put the chairs back out and we are ready to go. I also added nature bird feeder post near the stone bench, I did that a few weeks ago. Looks much nicer then the metal poles and makes for nice picture perches :) They are near the stone bench.

IMG_1522 (Edited).jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
Glad you did not say waiting for the fish to get done on the grill moonshadow .Fish in pond may have been insulted and a tad bit worried .;):)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
Love the natural bird perches :) Looking forward to pictures of ducks perched on the newly placed pond stones!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
Taking pictures of birds require patience! I'm trying to take pictures of some nesting blue birds, with my zoom lens
which doesn't have a stabilizer , so I have to do gymnastics over my kitchen sink ! :)

Ask a Question