Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Better get started! :D
Actually......thanks for the reminder! The craft stores are already putting up "fall" and Halloween decor.

I have a list [Pinterest] of Halloween ideas that I say I'm going to do every year. But I wait until the last minute. So, NOW is the time!

Or were you being sarcastic......

[ @callingcolleen1 Are you getting ready yet? ]

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Actually......thanks for the reminder! The craft stores are already putting up "fall" and Halloween decor.

I have a list [Pinterest] of Halloween ideas that I say I'm going to do every year. But I wait until the last minute. So, NOW is the time!

Or were you being sarcastic......

[ @callingcolleen1 Are you getting ready yet? ]

Think I was being sarcastic? Here was our house last year :D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
I'm putting more trains out this year. We've got 3 projectors, two for the windows showing creepy stuff and one for the pumpkins who sing to music and dance with the lights.

MTH the train company has a way to control your trains from a phone or tablet! woohoo! Now I can set off the horns whenever I want!

The only problem is the warden aka the wife wont let me leave the stuff out so everything comes in after 9pm so about 8:45 I tell the kids to pull out the candy and gorge themselves so they wont mind helping on a sugar rush. Usually works for about 15-20 minutes before they crash :D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Texmaster and Colleen should have a halloween decoration contest.
- after halloween we can conduct a poll to see who won.(y)

latest

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
I put out a few pumpkins last year at the end of our driveway and someone swiped them on Halloween. :/ At least they were cheap--we picked up a bunch from one of the farm markets in Michigan in October when we went up there to close up the summer house.

Also, a nice thing to do on Halloween is participate in the Teal Pumpkin Project. Have some non-food items on hand for trick-or-treaters who have food allergies. I got some goodies from Oriental Trading last year--the kids LOVED them, and I still have a bunch left over for this year.

Ask a Question