Reminds me of......

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Its a shame we don’t have a couple of more months of warm weather..... I would have some bananas.... it reminds me of “Little House of Horrors “..... Feed me Seymour....LoL
2CE90B03-DAC3-407D-ADE4-B0FB5E6ED5F3.jpeg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Is that a Musa Bajoo hardy banana? If so I have those and if you tried to eat one of those type of banana's you would never need to eat fiber in your diet again,lol! In Japan they use them to make hand knitted carpets, table clothes, kimona's and paper. Outside of Japan they use it to make rope also. I did get banana's one year but they were really small little cute things. That was a year when they did not freeze to the ground in winter like most years.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Is that a Musa Bajoo hardy banana? If so I have those and if you tried to eat one of those type of banana's you would never need to eat fiber in your diet again,lol! In Japan they use them to make hand knitted carpets, table clothes, kimona's and paper. Outside of Japan they use it to make rope also. I did get banana's one year but they were really small little cute things. That was a year when they did not freeze to the ground in winter like most years.
Yeah they are Bajoo..... and I know you can’t eat them..... but I am too lazy to grow the kind that you can eat.... because you have to dig them up each fall and plant them again in the spring.... a few people I know have gotten bananas but in zone 7.... it’s iffy.....

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep too much trouble to grow the edible ones here. I have a friend who has one in her sun room and she has gotten them. Not sure if she ever got them big enough to eat or not. She has to prop the thing up and it is huge up to her high ceilings!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confuzion

Latest Threads