Remove toad eggs?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Some toads have been having a party in my pond recently and now I noticed several strings of eggs. Will a pond full of toadpoles give me any issues? I know too many fish are bad but what about thousands of toadpoles? There's only a few tiny shubunkins in the pond now.

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Just leave them, they are only tadpoles for a very short period. Not really going to give you issues. Had thousands of toad Tad’s in my pond a month ago, now have hundreds of little toads hopping around the pond and surrounding yard.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Just leave them, they are only tadpoles for a very short period. Not really going to give you issues. Had thousands of toad Tad’s in my pond a month ago, now have hundreds of little toads hopping around the pond and surrounding yard.
and they are so cute and so tiny

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was hoping they wouldn't cause any problems . They have been entertaining to watch and listen to.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I was hoping they wouldn't cause any problems . They have been entertaining to watch and listen to.
I watch them on the cams at night, all you see are all these little white bodies frantically swimming and grabbing each other and glowing eyes.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I watch them on the cams at night, all you see are all these little white bodies frantically swimming and grabbing each other and glowing eyes.
ah, you're not re-living some memory, are you addy???? High school era?? Not at all sure you're talkin' toads! ;):p:p:p

Ask a Question