Replacing my old Beckett W1150 pump

Reaction score
Country
United States
I inherited this pump for my stream pond in the front yard. Yesterday it quit. And I accidentally broke it trying to open it up to investigate. Question: does the "Aquanique 1250 GPH Waterfall Pump" make a good replacement? It is a good deal on amazon for about $83 and has decent reviews. The existing pump worked perfectly well, gph / pressure wise.
Thanks all.
Ben Barber, located in Portland Oregon

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I have two pumps. The second one I got for my skimmer is a smartpond pump from Lowe's. It's been working great. It's quiet and energy efficient. I checked their website and found one Lowe's had it for $50 less than the other Lowe's. I am not familiar with many other pumps. I can say I am happy with the one I got.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
make sure you check energy guide and head height .Sometimes the same gph is not the same head height .Check warranty also .I never even heard of that brand pump ,not saying it may not be good but who makes it .My first pumps were harbor freight pumps and my neighbor has them now and they are over 10 years old

Ask a Question