Respect N Awe

Reaction score
Having just purchased a beautiful 1937 home the previous homeowners lived here for decades and have spent a long time developing their landscaping and gardening. Out of respect for their garden efforts I did not want to come in and rip it all down because I'm not much of a gardener. The garden is surrounded by railroad ties and is apx 18 x 35. The edging has tiger lilies and other foliage.
Therefore I am gutting the inside of the garden, adding a waterfall to one end or in the middle (have not decided yet) and searched various groups online. This one appeared to be more helpful than sales oriented.

Only just beginning and will be looking for all suggestion and mistakes to avoid. I will read as much as I can and the final product will be a reflection of this site and all the help I find. Doing it as a father and son (21) project.

Thanks to everyone who take their time to help share and help.

Reaction score
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. We now have the pond dug out - estimated 5925 gallons once filled. Can anyone recommend pumps, filters - looking to add 1 waterfall effect apx 2 -3 feet high max.
Thanks

Ask a Question