respond to music?

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Mine are about 15' feet away and have not noticed any changes when it is on. It may be they can't hear it with the water fall in the pond. Maybe an underwater would produce some results as you have suggested.

Reaction score
I've not tried it, but then again I've probably worn them all out with the constant jazz and 70s rock blaring from my windows.

Sounds like a fun experiment, though. If it works for plants, and for people, it should work for fishies too.

Reaction score
Wow, they actually grew faster. Maybe they wanted to speed up their lifespans to escape. Be interesting to see the effects of JW's talk radio trick to keep away the heron. lol

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
The radio station that I had on to rid the pond of the heron was part liberal and part conservative talk radio................half my fish hang out on the right side of the pond and the others on the left :nono:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ha Ha Malak................now you see why we have so much political tension in our round world...........:(

Ask a Question