j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well if I could get my hands on some of that oil I would try it out. I have some skin issues in little spots and had a melanoma mole that was cut off. I'm not for smoking the stuff but if the oil could help people why not let them try and why does our gvt's not study the use of it? I don't know but if it's really cuz the drug co.'s would lose money then it's outrageous. I don't trust the gov't anyways. I'd try to make it if I could but then might end up in jail but if I had some horrible disease it would be worth the risk to live. I wonder if there are any studies being done out there anywhere being done to see if it really truly works?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i beleive this to work....google RICK SIMPSON OIL, and watch the many youtube videos.including testimonials on its success on many cancers and and other inflammatory conditions. including diabetes. i have a freind who knows people who have successfuly used this treatment on different conditions.
heres one topical rub testimonial... diabetic ulcers, neuropathy (numbness), etc....

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wonder how much it is sold for now and how would one know if they were getting the good stuff since it's illegal to sell anyways? Guess you'd have to make it yourself out of the plants to know for sure unless you know somebody you really trust.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
the oil in the second video is less in strength than rick simpsons oil straight. if you research and even just ask around you may find it at a compassionate care club for cancer..i know of a couple resources here in michigan where i could aquire some of Ricks style oil, and the milder "topical"....
heres some informative videos:
http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...l17370l0l42030l9l9l0l0l0l0l226l1557l0.6.3l9l0

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
If I had some of the Rick's style topical I'd try it out in a heartbeat!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
a bit of medical history... before big money "man made chemical pharmacueticals" decided you cant patent a natural medicine, so theres not enough money in it!
407050_10150494747660942_175868780941_9211630_665470942_n.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Doggone it we've gone backwards! Money is the big factor in everything today. Life was simpler way back when and people cared more about each others well being perhaps? Towns were smaller and everyone knew each other. Doctors were like family members etc. See how much we have progressed?

Reaction score
Any oil is only going to be as potent as the plant it is derived from. That grown in California or Hawaii would be far superior to some grown in Kansas for example. But, the potency can be tripled after extraction if you isomerize it, that is, heat it with a catalyst in a zero oxygen atmosphere such as in an old Iso Two machine which could easily be replicated at home..

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well Bullfrog seems as tho you have some experience w/ this stuff. It very much interests me.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
One reason I refuse to take man made chemicals, as time goes by the next thing you hear is that they are bad for you and lawsuits are happening.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
your absolutely right bullfrog, but only on outdoor crops, indoor grown is controlled by original seed stock, cloning, enviroment control,and the care provided by the grower ...and like anything else you gotta know what your buying if you do...theres scammers selling this as like anything else. theres different strains of marijuana, and differnt strains are better for different medical needs...indica is better for inflammatory conditions, diabetes, and the treatment of cancers, sativa strains are much better suited for mental disorders, depression,etc... the calming, sleep inducing effects of indica strains is a plus also in that rest, and sleep are a fundamental part of your bodies healing... up to 90% of a bodys major healing is done during sleep.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I need the indica strains, lousy sleeper here. 32 years of being on call wiped out good sleep habits, still have not gotten it back.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So true addy and it seems to happen w/ every single one of them come sooner or later. I try not to take any of them but need to take the Ibuprophen when I go walking or I come back hurting. Doc said 2 a day won't kill me but who knows! Other than that I take some vitamin/supplements and my Melatonin before bed and that's it. Try to get my long walks in each day. Eating right is another story tho...........I could use some handcuffs and chains to keep me away from some of the not so good for ya stuff! I've asked my hubby to hide some of his junk food so I can't find it,lol!

Ask a Question