j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep and all done that way for money to be gained by the drug companies and anyone involved w/ it. Think how cheap it would be to save so many lives. Guess our gov't thinks we don't matter! Wonder if any people who are really rich have been treated w/ the MJ and if so why don't they speak up? Sometimes it takes someone of importance in the eyes of the world anyways to make something happen. In this case tho it might take Jesus himself appearing to make a change and even then the evil greedy in the world would try to stop it!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well that was a long one to view. I hope Rick can find a country to help him and I hope this gets out somehow proving to the masses that perhaps this oil can really help. If it happened it would sure put the kabosh on our gov't for hiding the truth from people and not just our gov't. If this is really true imagine how many people are dieing each day because no one will listen or allow the testing to be done. I wonder if they really are putting it in cancer treatments now and not telling us and if so I guess that would be so that some might do better and think the chemo killer drugs would look better for curing cancer or making it better for some w/o telling us that the oil is in there.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
This is Colleen, reporting live just now by the pond. Boy was it hot today. Plus 80 in the shade. I worked hard today, getting stoned by the pond, ops I mean moving stones by the pond today. :) /

Attachments

• IMAG0830.jpg
    IMAG0830.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 242
  • IMAG0860.jpg
    IMAG0860.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 240

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well looks like Rick is still trying to get his message out there. Good for him! Hope it happens someday but lots are closed minded on something that could really change our world and help a lot of sick people.

Ask a Question