RIP Captain Tom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Today a 100 year old 2nd world war veteran named Captain Sir Tom Moore sadly passed away, in the last year he raised over 33 million pounds doing 100 laps of his garden before his 100th birthday, going on to be knighted by HM the queen, he brought so much joy and love to so many people around the world during this pandemic. And i am so proud to say he came from my county in my country. Sleep well brave old soldier sleep well.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Today a 100 year old 2nd world war veteran named Captain Sir Tom Moore sadly passed away, in the last year he raised over 33 million pounds doing 100 laps of his garden before his 100th birthday, going on to be knighted by HM the queen, he brought so much joy and love to so many people around the world during this pandemic. And i am so proud to say he came from my county in my country. Sleep well brave old soldier sleep well.
God bless him and my country too

Ask a Question