Rob & Amy's Pond

This is our self built pond. The pond is 18ft X 26ft the depth is 3ft at the deepest area with a 19ft stream. It has 3 pumps and 4 bio filters, 1 Bio filter with 22" waterfall and a large skimmer. Approximately 3500 gals.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I really enjoyed those video's and pix w/ the birds singing in the background and I think I heard and owl. Rob & Amy. Your pond is just beautiful. I was memorized by it all! How deep is your pond and that cat at the pond there looks comfortable so close to the water. Almost looks like she's in the water :)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nice pond! Love seeing what everybody else has done

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
The pond is 3ft deep. The cat sits on a rock but her tail lays in the water all the time. Thanks for the comments

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Very nice pond. Love to see the pics from the starting point and when its completed. Your yard looks like a nice haven for wildlife. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Very nice pond. Love to see the pics from the starting point and when its completed. Your yard looks like a nice haven for wildlife. :)
Thank you, we get a few birds and deer. We had a deer drinking from the stream this year. The stream is the best for the birds, they really enjoy it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Just beautiful! How did you do the underwater video?

Hi and sorry for the late reply. I just returned from vacation. I used the Canon Powershot D20. I put it on a pole that I could lower threw the ice opening. I used the Ipad to edit it. I tried to keep the movements slow and steady. Thanks for the comment.

Ask a Question