Robert's Pond

Compact and bijou
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Very
Country
United Kingdom
Hello mrsclem, to be honest I'm not too sure what litre size the pond is just guessing from ponds I've seen at the garden centre as I inherited this when I brought my new house. My plan in the near future is to create a much bigger pond.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
My first pond was a lot like that one--250 gallon container pond that I knew wasn't necessarily showy and didn't have a lot of space, but I loved it so much anyway. It doesn't take a lot to make something wonderful to enjoy! I didn't even have the nice stone edging like you do. And I love the decorations!

I'm glad you have plans to create a bigger pond! I am not sure how long very young koi can stay in a pond that size (I keep goldfish, not koi), but the sooner they're in more water, the better. Plus ponds are just awesome.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
My story is a lot like yours! I got into it because I inherited a broken down fountain in our yard. I realized the liner could be turned into a small pond and did research on how to do it myself. Little did I know the obsession I was bringing upon myself... *flails dramatically*

Your fish are very cute, by the way! I just love baby fish! What do you like best about having a pond so far?

Ask a Question