Rock on a roll

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Not sure if this is proper thread for this question. Is there a product similar to rock on a roll from a source other than rock ona roll. Rock on a roll is pricey and shipping is crazy and I also would possibly like other choices that might match my rocks better.thanks for any suggestions. Water fall rebuild could really use a product like this to match rock work . On another note first bloom of season not what I ordered (white lace iris) but I like in anyway

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 474
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 412
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 348
Reaction score
Warren form my experience rock on a roll looks fake. I would find a local source for free rocks like Craigslist and go from there.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Warren form my experience rock on a roll looks fake. I would find a local source for free rocks like Craigslist and go from there.
Thank you for the warning. I have plenty of rocks was trying to hide the liner in my lava rock filter without losing any volume to the rock work. But I can always go back to using hyacinths it has worked in the past and adds to the filtration.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Once the liner settles I will cap the top of the liner with rocks and raise the water level the hyacinth will have to do the rest

Ask a Question