ROYAL BABY ON ITS WAY -- KATE IS IN LABOR!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yep me too (excited for them that is, not in labour)! They seem like a lovely couple - genuinely in love, I'm sure they'll make great parents.

So do you think it will be a boy or a girl? My money is on it being a boy :)

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I think "girl," just based on that one little slip that Kate made earlier in the pregnancy. And since a girl can now be in line for the throne, that would be historic! But as all parents say, as long as it's healthy...... :)

(My one & only, " baby" boy just recently turned 18 -- seems like only yesterday, yet seems so long ago!)

And, Becky, is it true that the queen has to approve the naming?

Reaction score
Beautiful couple ... personally, I am hoping they have a girl ... with the coverage that family receives from the media, I want to watch a princess grow up this time around:) Dianna gave us two sons to watch grow, time for a little girl:)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
THOUSAND PERCENT Better than our stupid kardashian .I think girl she was small and she may be in labor for a long time,I think our interest with the royal family started with the dear Diana and her beauty and grace .She passed her values on to her beloved sons for sure .She will always be missed but remembered and she must be looking down now so proud

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
So much for watching a little princess grow up :( But still happy for them.

Hoping they name him Phillip, after great grand dad! Oh, and that's my son's name, too ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I should have put my money where my mouth was! :lol: Really pleased for them, I'm looking forward to finding out the name. My prediction is James because they met at university in Scotland and 'James I' was the first Scottish king to rule England.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
It's a Boy Congratulations to Kate and William and the rest of the Royal family

rgrds

Dave and Val

Ask a Question