Sanke Gold goldfish

Reaction score
has anyone had any of these from blackwater creek? please share experience and pictures if so. thanks

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I have no experience with them but at $199 for 3 I would definitely stick with shubunkins because they are way more affordable and just as beautiful in my humble opinion.

Midwestkoi

I love fish
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Spent $200 on a 3 pack and totally regret it. Although the fish had a nice blacks they were not far off from Shabunkins, did not warrant the extremely high cost.

Attachments

• AE4B19E0-18A1-4EF2-AEED-4A4B1B22E25A.jpeg
    AE4B19E0-18A1-4EF2-AEED-4A4B1B22E25A.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 313
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
@tangov559 - You may like to check out Koi to the World. They purchase stock from Blackwater Creek, and while their website doesn't currently show them as having sanke gold goldfish in stock, you could probably inquire as to when they might have them. On their website you can select individual fish for purchase, and they offer plenty of photos of each. I ordered from them last month and received excellent service.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Spent $200 on a 3 pack and totally regret it. Although the fish had a nice blacks they were not far off from Shabunkins, did not warrant the extremely high cost.
Welcome!
What kind of pond do you have?
I never spend a lot of money on fish, my luck it would be the only one the heron would take out of the pond.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Responding to this thread started in April.... A few times I have bought mixed lots of comets or shubunkins on line and have gotten lucky with some beautiful fish that weren't expensive. Neither of the places I got fish from have goldfish now. One was Kloubec Koi. They don't even list goldfish anymore on their website. I think I got their last ones!

Ask a Question