Savio RF008 specs

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,
I am doing some maintenance on a neglected waterfall & pond for a local non-profit. It's going well, but i noticed that the four Savio RF008 media stays are missing. I think I can substitute PVC pipe if i can get the dimensions of a media stay. I can measure the OD from inside the lid, but I'd like to know the length of a stay. Can anyone help with dimensions? Thanks.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sure thing!

Attachments

• F805BE4D-1E4E-48F7-980A-B99C70B3F2EF.png
    F805BE4D-1E4E-48F7-980A-B99C70B3F2EF.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 234

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I tried to Google this and while I didn’t find specific dimensions, it doesn’t look like they would cost too much to just order a replacement set. Or, since you have the filter there, you could try to just eye-ball it for a guesstimate. PVC is pretty easy to work with.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, agreed. It just has to hold the media down a bit, so I’m not worried about being exact. I have some rocks on the pad right now! Thanks.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I found a few places online, but the total price, with shipping, is pushing me to my DIY solution. Savio gave me a dealer that carries them...$25 for the set.

I am going to SWAG a few measurements, then head to Lowe's! Thanks.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
They will be very easy to replace with something else. They just slip into a round tube on the cover. If you can’t get the correct size then go a little smaller and wrap with electric tape to the correct thickness. I am not home right now to measure them. PVC piping should be the easiest to come up with.

Ask a Question