Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

Circling the frog like a bunch of sharks...they soon ousted the frog from it's pad.
D.jpg

Right before the fish evicted him!
E.jpg

Shark shadows....
F.jpg

G.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Great pictures... poor frog :(
not really....he would eat one of the fish if he could!
I know! Each day I check to see if our smallest fish is still there! The frog in photo #2 is the largest, so he just might get netted and relocated soon. The rest of the frogs are still small enough for the fish to bully them.

One of the green frogs actually comes up to me....It's creepy, like he's going to ask for money, or ask me to kiss him! So, I named him Phineas, and I've started feeding him worms. He won't take them from my hand yet, but I suppose it's just a matter of time.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I put guppies in my patio pond this year - there's a frog who makes himself comfortable there every evening. I thought for sure he would gobble up those tiny fish, but he's not bothered with them at all.

Great pictures! The classic "frog on the lily pad" is my favorite pond scene!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I know! Each day I check to see if our smallest fish is still there! The frog in photo #2 is the largest, so he just might get netted and relocated soon. The rest of the frogs are still small enough for the fish to bully them.

One of the green frogs actually comes up to me....It's creepy, like he's going to ask for money, or ask me to kiss him! So, I named him Phineas, and I've started feeding him worms. He won't take them from my hand yet, but I suppose it's just a matter of time.
My wife used to love the green frogs we used to have around our pond until one day there was something weird sticking out of one of their mouths. We had to get closer to see and it was........
a bird! Let's put it this way. The bird did not have a good day! :(

Ask a Question