Sealing 2 pieces of liner together?

Reaction score
I have a liner over my waterfall stream and it cascades over my actual pond liner. I had thought the waterfall stream was built up enough so that the water level wouldn't rise enough to make a difference however I was wrong. I need to seal the 2 together so that the water stays in my pond rather than leaking under the waterfall stream liner. What's the best way to do this? My only other option would be build up the stream higher, but I don't think it would look as good.

Thanks!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I would pull the waterfall liner up and out of the way, pull the pond liner out and back fill in some dirt, make it high enough so it does not over flow. ow get some goop I love pl roofing goop from home depot, clean the liners very well, dry them well goop the two together, let them cure i.e. dry and good to go. Also goop the edges together. I use it a lot, for me works better than tape

1880fe44-26ed-4561-998a-eb18e143d0b6_400.jpg

Ask a Question