Security question

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
On Sunday evening I noticed that I had several "Alerts". One of these stated: "Your thread New health problem in Colorado was deleted. Reason: got rid of it for you." There was no name with it as there usually is, so I have no idea who posted it. Also, the thread got several favourable responses, so I don't think anyone found it offensive. Also, the thread is still there! My question is: has this site been hacked? Should we be worried about security?
John

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I've just had a look and it looks like you made two threads with the same title, but had edited the 2nd one to say "Sorry, double post". One of the moderators deleted the duplicate one for you :).

The moderation alerts don't say who took the action, but it does let you know what happened.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Well, THAT explains it! I must have been having a senior's moment.... forgot about that double post! Thanks, Ian. Sorry for the inconvenience.
John

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I've seen it more than once! Still love it. Don't know WHY people keep sending it to me??? :rolleyes:
John

Ask a Question