j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Two seniors are learning how to use the Web cam on their new computer. They pressed record and the video has ended up online.The husband even gets a little frisky at 1:50.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I can sympathize with them. Have a heck of a time with this consarned contraption! John

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Laughing that was good, I used to go the senior center to teach computer 101 to the guys and gals there. My dad called me all of the time for help with the dang gone computer.............. He would mess it up all of the time, always took the keyboard and mouse off of it, hid them, unplugged it, so no one could steal his information, which consisted of pictures he took. Never could get him to stop taking it apart. then on the phone trying to tell him how to set it back up again.....lol

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That's so funny addy, him hiding the keyboard and mouse, lmao!

He was so funny about some things. I just shoot my head, and talked him though fixing it again

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep that's all you can do and now we are getting closer to up there so guess as we grow older we will get to be funnier and funnier to the young ones, lol!

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Yep that's all you can do and now we are getting closer to up there so guess as we grow older we will get to be funnier and funnier to the young ones, lol!
Yes you are getting funnier and funnier to us young ones :LOL:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Tmann, guess what...............................you are HILARIOUS so ya better watch out as you aren't too far behind,lol!

Reaction score
My mom started using a computer a few years ago and was so excited to buy something online. So it took me two hours to finally talk her through it on the phone, putting in all the items, address, cc information, etc. that when she finally hit submit the darn site had timed out for the cc information! Unbelievable!
She still can't remember how to sign onto Facebook :) Just LOVE my mom, though, she is so wonderful! Glad she only lives three miles from me.
I can't wait to get out of work at 6pm....

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My mom started using a computer a few years ago and was so excited to buy something online. So it took me two hours to finally talk her through it on the phone, putting in all the items, address, cc information, etc. that when she finally hit submit the darn site had timed out for the cc information! Unbelievable!
She still can't remember how to sign onto Facebook :) Just LOVE my mom, though, she is so wonderful! Glad she only lives three miles from me.
I can't wait to get out of work at 6pm....

I wrote detailed step by step how to do things on the computer, pasted them in a book. Same with the tv remote, dish remote......etc. Started taking pictures of the items so I could tell him which button to push. It was only a real problem when he would forget the time change and call me at 4am..............

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh geez addy and you have to answer the phone at that hour cuz you think there might be an emergency or something and then he starts in talking about the puter, lol!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
yep, he was sort of obsessive about things, the conversation always started with oh did I wake you? then right into the problem.....

Ask a Question