Sequence 4200seq pumps

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I'm on posting this here because it's a really good deal. My distributor gave me a deal but it ends June 1st.
These are below whole sale. Free shipping also. PM me if you are really interested.
If you pm me and don't buy I'll know you were just being nosey.:confused::beer:

Attachments

• seq750ne.jpg
    seq750ne.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 337
Reaction score
This truly is a terrific pump. It's so delicious that I'm keeping mine as a backup pump in case my new one goes ka-put (for some reason I had more faith in my Sequence). LOL! Solid brand. I can't only imagine the deal you've got cooking.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
You won't believe it.
koikeepr said:
This truly is a terrific pump. It's so delicious that I'm keeping mine as a backup pump in case my new one goes ka-put (for some reason I had more faith in my Sequence). LOL! Solid brand. I can't only imagine the deal you've got cooking.

Reaction score
OMG! I can't believe it!!! It costs less than what I paid for mine 4 years ago! LOL!

I look forward to more special deals. Gimme something I need, DoDad!

Reaction score
My old pond was 2000g and I had the 4200. Once you add in your waterfalls, pipe run, going through the pipe, etc. You're pretty much there.

I am in no way related to DoDad's sales, but you're pretty much there with this pump in terms of what you need. At worst you could pinch back the outlet a smidge. But you probably won't even need to.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Did you know that this price is cheaper than wholesale on any series 750 pumps.
But this sale will end soon.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I had someone ask if these were refurbished. The answer is NO!
These are new with a 3 year warranty.

Reaction score
I need to do my homework again as I lost my measurements and calculations I had done. I'm thinking I want two (2) but not sure these are big enough for me. From what I recall I will have 3" pipe, with around a 15' elevation and a run of about 50'. I think I calculated 3-90's. My stream and falls are not built yet but, I’m wanting them to be around 30” wide. What do you think my gph would be with these pumps? I might be interested.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Not knowing everything about you pond I would say you would need bigger pumps.

Ask a Question