sequence pump my bass something fishy here

Reaction score
Can someone clear this up for me I had a sequence 6000 a while ago but was to small so sent it back then I brought a 10000 from another shop online received it today opened the box and found a pump that was far from quality, the pump was sold as new and the pics were of the new range of pumps however the pump I had was I am sure a reconditioned older unit with a black inlet housing and black motor housing and also the impeller binds on the inlet housing,phoned the company back and they told me that they ship the parts direct from the USA and assemble them here in the UK as I am a plane ride away and have no way of contacting sequence direct I was hoping some one could give me the facts and not a load of crap, I was told by another dealer that the pumps sold over here are made by aquamax and carry the sequence name and looking at his stock he's right.
This is how the label reads if it helps identify it

SER 098081M MOD JF2K027N'
240V 50HZ .7A 1300RPM 1/8HP A0 1PH
CLASS B INS BALL BEARING MO223 Also do the figures look right for the 10000 I ask because the box it came in has had the bar coeds removed and has a dodgy looking DIY sticker on it saying 10000 sequence any help appreciated thanks.......

Reaction score
Can someone clear this up for me I had a sequence 6000 a while ago but was to small so sent it back then I brought a 10000 from another shop online received it today opened the box and found a pump that was far from quality, the pump was sold as new and the pics were of the new range of pumps however the pump I had was I am sure a reconditioned older unit with a black inlet housing and black motor housing and also the impeller binds on the inlet housing,phoned the company back and they told me that they ship the parts direct from the USA and assemble them here in the UK as I am a plane ride away and have no way of contacting sequence direct I was hoping some one could give me the facts and not a load of crap, I was told by another dealer that the pumps sold over here are made by aquamax and carry the sequence name and looking at his stock he's right.
This is how the label reads if it helps identify it

SER 098081M MOD JF2K027N'
240V 50HZ .7A 1300RPM 1/8HP A0 1PH
CLASS B INS BALL BEARING MO223 Also do the figures look right for the 10000 I ask because the box it came in has had the bar coeds removed and has a dodgy looking DIY sticker on it saying 10000 sequence any help appreciated thanks.......

Reaction score
They have offered to pick the pump up and re credit my account but if they are selling recond crap as new then i would like to get trading standards on the case just need to be sure there talking chedder before i do

Reaction score
They have offered to pick the pump up and re credit my account but if they are selling recond crap as new then i would like to get trading standards on the case just need to be sure there talking chedder before i do

Reaction score
havent worked out how to up load yet those pumps in the link look the same except for the inlet housing mine is black and scratched and they are new and silver does any one have a model number on the 10000 the early type

Reaction score
havent worked out how to up load yet those pumps in the link look the same except for the inlet housing mine is black and scratched and they are new and silver does any one have a model number on the 10000 the early type

Reaction score
no it was from a shop called pets in time if i had have brought from Ebay then i wouldnt have payed full price and i would have expected problems which is why i dont buy anything from Ebay..

Reaction score
no it was from a shop called pets in time if i had have brought from Ebay then i wouldnt have payed full price and i would have expected problems which is why i dont buy anything from Ebay..

Reaction score
do a serch for them what they advertise is the new range of pumps but what you get is poorley constructed crap i phoned sequence Thanks UnConundrums for the link and they
say that evolution aqua are sole distributers the guy at pets in time told me they ship parts and assemble them in the UK which after speaking to both sequence and evolution this is rubbish

Ask a Question