morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I've been married for more than 25 years and have always thought myself to be a conscientious, caring, faithful, attentive and loving husband, but recently I've had a sneaking suspicion that my wife may be cheating on me.

The other night she came home quite late, but I'd stayed up waiting for her and hid behind my boat that's parked in my driveway. I watched her get out of a strange car and then lean back into the car for a few seconds, I heard her laugh, and as she was walking towards the house, I noticed her stuffing her panties into her purse. The car then drove away. It was then that I looked up and noticed a small hairline crack in the transom of my 196 PrinceCraft. Is that something that can be welded?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been married for more than 25 years and have always thought myself to be a conscientious, caring, faithful, attentive and loving husband, but recently I've had a sneaking suspicion that my wife may be cheating on me.

The other night she came home quite late, but I'd stayed up waiting for her and hid behind my boat that's parked in my driveway. I watched her get out of a strange car and then lean back into the car for a few seconds, I heard her laugh, and as she was walking towards the house, I noticed her stuffing her panties into her purse. The car then drove away. It was then that I looked up and noticed a small hairline crack in the transom of my 196 PrinceCraft. Is that something that can be welded?

Lol I am actually confused.......are you being serious about your wife?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Never seen a wife carrying a fourstroke engine before she must be one strong woman, "personally keep them both repair hairline crack the transom with a strong epoxy resin and everyone is happy". :LOL:

Dave

Reaction score
I seriously hope not or he is need of another forum :whistle:

LOL....maybe

I never get it either. I dont think its something I would share if it were real or joke about if it weren't.

Agreed, im just not sure if he is serious or making it up or if this is all about the boat. Im usually very good at following things and its not easy to trick me so its a strange sensation to be uncertain.

Ask a Question