Shark Dragging

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
did anyone hear of this event in florida?
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/3...ark-dragging-video-incredibly-disturbing.html
I have been following it since it began, there were some young men on a boat (drinking) and the caught a shark, water boarded it with beer, then tied it up and dragged it on a HIGH SPEED BOAT (around 100mph I assume) until it died, all that was left of the shark was half its head after it slowly struggled to death.
Ok we all know im no crazy A.R.A. im an avid outdoorsman, and this is despicable.

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/2...ark-dragging-video-florida-officials-say.html
"It is too early to speculate as to what, if any, violations took place in this incident," the agency said. "However, the FWC would like to state that the lack of respect shown in this video for our precious natural resources is disheartening and disturbing, and is not representative of conservation-minded anglers around the world."
They also this these guy MAY "get prosecuted"
If I were the decider of the punishment, do the same back to the men who committed the crime. In other words water board them, and drag them.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
He's done many more sickening things. check out his facebook... this is not the first time.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nothing in Florida surprises me anymore !! Sad thing is they feel proud and show off what they did.

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Disgusting. These guys should be dragged from the back of a boat at high speed as their punishment. I am amazed at how so many people treat wildlife as "objects". Hopefully, their Maker will hold them accountable if the law can't.:mad:

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Careful now!;)

Don't judge an entire state by a few degenerates that are probably Northern transplants.

I know there are a lot of Northern transplants in Florida. In fact, I used to be one back in 1984/85, but what makes you assume they are Northern transplants? There are a lot of degenerates native to their home state as well.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I know there are a lot of Northern transplants in Florida. In fact, I used to be one back in 1984/85, but what makes you assume they are Northern transplants? There are a lot of degenerates native to their home state as well.

I didn't say for sure, I said probably. That is because true native Floridians have an embedded respect for Nature. They may be second or thrid generation transplants, but transplants just the same.

Ask a Question