Should I be worried?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
image.jpg
Hi forum I have this black and silver koi in the photo as seen. All its fins turned slightly pink except for the caudal fun. It may just be its coloration as change in behaviour. But wanted to confirm it with you'll.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have had my koi change colors during the change in weather from cold to warm .Not a lot of color change like the goldfish but just a slight change

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
My koi have had pink fins from the stress of spawning, is it possible they've spawned? I also have another that is sensitive to being netted.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hi, well sissy the weather here in Malaysia is quiet constant, sunny, hot and windy. And if my koi has spawned wow amazing !!!! Though they are only about a few months old. Thank you so much for your input. But could it be something more serious like a bacterial infection. As I doubt of the color of these koi will change. They are from Japan and is extremely expensive for a piece.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Pink fins can be a sign of a bacterial infection. Is it possible for you to get better pictures?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I will try Tual, I just don't have a big enough bowl. So Meyer what can cause my koi to be stress ? Thank you.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I will try Tual, I just don't have a big enough bowl. So Meyer what can cause my koi to be stress ? Thank you.

The list of possibilities is practically endless. Basically, stress is caused by anything that changes the normal environment surrounding the fish. Stress levels will vary. Temperature change, any change in the bio-chemical parameters, predation-both actual and perceived, changes in water flow, etc.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Well then can I do this. I will give the fishes a week. If there is no change what should I do? Thank you

Ask a Question