Showcase created

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
okay, I think I didn't do it right, but I put up some semblance of a showcase for any interested. Seems a couple of members went looking and spent days and days trying to find my showcase, guilting the heck outta me, so I went and uploaded the pics. :p:p

Didn't seem easy in the 'start a showcase' window as I couldn't figure out how to add pics without them being urls, so I just made a thread out of it instead. Works for me! Hope it's not boring. I did add some commentary re the actual build (2011) and expansion (2019) but the pics pretty much say it all anyhow!

smilie sword twirl.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
You did a great job @brokensword and it all turned out perfect!

View attachment 144213
(bowing) thank you, your Highness! It's definitely a place to relax and enjoy nature! Took a few years but I tweaked enough that I'm running out of space to upgrade anything anymore. The outdoor projector and screen were my last enhancements and could be the stopping point! I mean, can't even justify any more koi (hahahahaha, did you actually hear me say those WORDS??? I must be needing my meds up if I let THAT come out of my mouth!) though there IS one I missed on the last auction/order that I am tracking...;)

smilie sword twirl.gif

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You will find the room and space, you koi peeps get hooked on getting that last one, then I PROMISE NO MORE! yeah right lol.
can't even justify any more koi (hahahahaha, did you actually hear me say those WORDS??? I must be needing my meds up if I let THAT come out of my mouth!) though there IS one I missed on the last auction/order that I am tracking..

Ask a Question