Shubunkin

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11a
Country
Malta
I've got red and white shubunkin I've seen a lot of colours but I can't find any other colours in Malta I'm not gonna stop looking until I get some I love the Bristol shubunkin there beautiful

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Shubbies breed to much that is there major problem .Goldfish breed a lot also .I love my fat fantails they have never had any babies from them .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11a
Country
Malta
Shubbies breed to much that is there major problem .Goldfish breed a lot also .I love my fat fantails they have never had any babies from them .
Yeah 4 days after I got them I found 3 young a few days later I found 11more baby s

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Shubunkin are beautiful and easy to care for. They and goldfish, breed often, where as a female koi, spawns once per season. As much fun as it is to see babies, it quickly leads to over crowding and poor water quality . If you have a large enough pond, you caplet nature run it's course.

My pond is only 1700 gallons, so can become over crowded easily.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11a
Country
Malta
Shubunkin are beautiful and easy to care for. They and goldfish, breed often, where as a female koi, spawns once per season. As much fun as it is to see babies, it quickly leads to over crowding and poor water quality . If you have a large enough pond, you caplet nature run it's course.

My pond is only 1700 gallons, so can become over crowded easily.
Mine are small the shop owner said in 300 Litre's I can put 6 to 8 shubunkin

Reaction score
Country
United States
They will likely grow until they start to have health issues due to poor water quality. It is generally recommend to have a minimum of 40 gallons per goldfish. This will give them room to grow and help keep decent water quality. Goldfish are huge waste producers and need a lot more space than most tropical fish.

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
They will likely grow until they start to have health issues due to poor water quality. It is generally recommend to have a minimum of 40 gallons per goldfish. This will give them room to grow and help keep decent water quality. Goldfish are huge waste producers and need a lot more space than most tropical fish.
Marginals, marginals, marginals.........

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11a
Country
Malta
Temperature 18c fish are looking good and eating

Ask a Question