For Sale Shubunkins & Koïs for sale

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have several Koïs and Shubunkins for sale. They are in my aquaponic tank. They grow quickly and produce too much nitrate for the amount of grow bed I have. They are very 'sociable', they eat in our hands and come to nip the pipette when we test the water.

They are very active and healthy, they have beautiful colors. They are fed with NorthFin and they also love to eat various foods, such as sprouts, shrimps, worms ... You can feed them according to your preference.

The smaller ones measure 5 inches, I sell them for $ 8, several sizes in between, the bigger makes 10 inches, it is called Jumper because he loves to pull his head out of the water to suck the outline of the tank or catch a piece of sprout caught on the to of the net, it jumps very high! I sell Jumper for $ 45, it is beautiful. Let me know if you are interested.

If you take more than one, I would give you a wholesale price.

Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg
Untitled-4.jpg
Untitled-6.jpg
Untitled-7.jpg
Untitled-9.jpg
Untitled-10.jpg
Untitled-11.jpg
_DSC0049.jpg

Last edited:

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Nice looking fish. I wish I had my pond set up. I would take you up on some Shubunkins. I'm sure they'll get snatched up fast.

Ask a Question