Simple pump required - confused and need help!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Though i am not a half full , I will say when i started on this forum finding my way around was not the easiest so i will give some the benefit of they could not find their way back to the question. As to those staying home not working . I can't blame them as much as i blame our idiots in office There is one simple way out of all this . If you are an elected official you do not get to lie, get caught and go to JAIL....

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hello,

I hope that someone can help with this as I am going around in circles!

We have a very small pond in our garden without fish and would like to get a pump/small fountain that includes a filter too (does not need to be UV). We had originally gone for a Blagdon 3000 which seemed great, but the trouble is that we only have 1 outside plug installed.

We are not going to add any other sockets to the outside setup and therefore want a pump/filter that only requires 1 plug socket. Does such a thing exist??

I have bought a Hozelock Aquaforce 1500 but I appear to have bought the wrong thing as this is a waterfall pump that normally connects to an external filter.

I feel like this is a simple thing but no amount of googling has helped!

So, can anyone recommend a 1 socket pump with included filter?

Thanks so much in advance!

James

Reaction score
Hello,

I hope that someone can help with this as I am going around in circles!

We have a very small pond in our garden without fish and would like to get a pump/small fountain that includes a filter too (does not need to be UV). We had originally gone for a Blagdon 3000 which seemed great, but the trouble is that we only have 1 outside plug installed.

We are not going to add any other sockets to the outside setup and therefore want a pump/filter that only requires 1 plug socket. Does such a thing exist??

I have bought a Hozelock Aquaforce 1500 but I appear to have bought the wrong thing as this is a waterfall pump that normally connects to an external filter.

I feel like this is a simple thing but no amount of googling has helped!

So, can anyone recommend a 1 socket pump with included filter?

Thanks so much in advance!

James
Pondmaster has filter/ pump combos. Personally I would still use a filter in your small pond to help keep the water clear.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sorry susan i am not the one for the all in one filters . all i can say is the matala filters work well and are relatively easy to maintain and they last a long time

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
Spain

Ask a Question