Site Improvements

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Please PM or notify Myself, Dr.Dave, or Dr.Case, Or Ian if you have it Pop up again. We are currently unaware of this. :lol: let us know what and where it shows up and what you did that got it to come up. Be sure and check your Computer Pop up blocker settings, this may not be site related THANKS!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It may be worth running an anti-spyware application if there are popups, as there shouldn't be any advertising appearing on the site for logged in members :).

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I never have pop ups from any thing on any site. Thankfully.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
hewhoisatpeace said:
Having just discovered this section of the site, I would like to extend my thanks to all those here who have made this place possible, I have personally enjoyed it and learned quite a bit here. As far as forums go, this one is excellent.

Thank you Will, we don't always agree but we try to please and educate our members and guests.

koidaddy

karps house of koi
Reaction score
Is there a way to set it up where when your are scrolling over the titles on the main page that it pops up a brief line or two of whats inside so we dont have to open the thread if its not what we thought? Thanks.

I see what the black arrow does now. Nevermind my first request. LOL

Reaction score
Mods -

Any chance we can get a "how to" page?

(Maybe there is one, though I don't see it linked from the front page if so)

Seems like that would be really useful. Otherwise it seems like the only option is to grope through the various "improvements" posts. For example - I was wanting to find out how to embed a youtube video, but don't see anything with a cursory search.

Thanks for all the improvements, by the way. They're great!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
up load what you want in utube, then just post the url (copy paste) the link in the browser window. http:// when you are viewing the utube you want to post.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Reaction score
Sure, there's an announcement post link to at the top of every forum listing page (http://www.gardenpon...-other-how-tos/), but I've not added some things like the youtube video posting yet. I've made a note about this now and I'll started adding some extra details like this to it :)

Doh - sorry I didn't notice that; I was mainly checking on the main forum list page. Thanks.

Reaction score
hello friends, i like all these alterations mostly the resizing of large images into small amd the thanks button.
thanks a lot for these changes.

Ask a Question