Sludge and bacteria additives

Reaction score
I have been using Eco bacteria additives for awhile. A local fish store is going out and I saw some Laguna Sludge Control and Bio for 1/2 off. What do you guys use and where do you get it? I normally just get a 12oz bottle or enough for a few months dozing. But it would be cheaper and easier to just grab a 1 or 5 gallon jug. I've seen Microbe-lift and Laguna in gallons but are there basics that are just as good also?

Thanks, Kenneth.

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I have used microb-lift product exclusively since I started my pond. Have had good success with it. Usually order off the net at the beginning of the year and it lasts all year.

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
The Microbe lift sludge away has helped keep the bottom of my pond clear of some of the sludge, so that I don't have to vac it out as often becuase I don't have a bottom drain in my pond. I also use the barley straw extract instead of actual barley straw, less mess.

Reaction score
They help brake down waste and debris that might fall in that your filters and skimmers might miss. They speed up decomposition. Just keeps it cleaner and stops build up.

Reaction score
iv been using microbe lift for about 4 weeks now.. i dont think that iv seen any noticeable results.... but does that mean its working or not,,,, i dunno:confused:
spooky

Ask a Question