Sludge Buster Blocks

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
I've just started my pond. I will be vacuuming and then trying out some sludge buster stuff. I know some people are against them, but I'm interested in seeing what the results might be like.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Lou- are you referring to the ones that can be used in lakes and on beaches? Mistakenly bought some last year and called company to check for dosage rates. I have not used them directly in the ponds yet but have put them in my filters. So far they don't seem to do as good as the Pondzyme powder I use.

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
I am referring Sludge Buster Blocks by Clear Pond (@Petsmart) and other brands. I can't cut & paste to the forum using our iPad else I would provide a link. When you have time go to the PetSmart site for details. Since my pump can handle trash I 'm hoping these blocks will break down leaf residue so the pum can send it to my flushable biofilter.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hey now that you mention the link thing Lou you can just copy and paste it today I noticed as the link clicker up there is not working along w/ the smilies. I just posted some links in another thread by copy/paste. Now tomorrow it may not work that way. Think there is some bugs in the ointment.

Ask a Question