Small Koi Rehoming - Seattle Area

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone know where or who in the Seattle area would be willing to take in a few 3-4" koi? I received too many recently by mistake. Beautiful little fish. Easy to catch, just can't support these fish as they grow.

Attachments

• Unknown-2.jpg
    Unknown-2.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Unknown-3.jpg
    Unknown-3.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Unknown-4.jpg
    Unknown-4.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 23
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello MtnDewMan:

I might be interested in one or two of the Koi. Still available?

cheers,

John

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I only have goldfish, no room for koi.

View attachment 144952
...that's ONLY because your walks/bike rides and chopping firewood interfere with all your free time when you could be digging out the new LPS pond and installing that LONG DESIRED bog! I mean, you KNOW you wanna, j.w and we can get @addy1 or Ian to run a gofundme for ya, you know, for the beer and pizza it's going to take to get GB over there and if we do this soon enough, as in give you MONTHS in advance warning, maybe get CW and Barney too.

heh heh; got a bunch o gifs showing a pond, a biker, and a kubota all doing their job???

smilie-sword-twirl-ninja2.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
...that's ONLY because your walks/bike rides and chopping firewood interfere with all your free time when you could be digging out the new LPS pond and installing that LONG DESIRED bog! I mean, you KNOW you wanna, j.w and we can get @addy1 or Ian to run a gofundme for ya, you know, for the beer and pizza it's going to take to get GB over there and if we do this soon enough, as in give you MONTHS in advance warning, maybe get CW and Barney too.

heh heh; got a bunch o gifs showing a pond, a biker, and a kubota all doing their job???

View attachment 144959
Now you are going to get us into more trouble w/ @MtnDewMan
as you are interfering w/his fish give away post.
1638821913239.gif

1638822757476.gif
@GBBUDD
1638821968819.gif
you of course
1638824624377.gif

@addy1
1638824289851.gif

1638824118305.gif
@combatwombat

and Barney, who is he anyways?
and anybody else want to help?

1638824380312.gif

1638824472126.gif

Attachments

• 1638824529815.gif
    1638824529815.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's all good. Thank you for the welcome. I did manage to find a new home to the Koi, there are so many people in the area that responded to me via another source. It was amazing to see the outpour of help to get my Koi rehired. I will continue to check this resource out for sure for my tiny little ecosystem.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Now you are going to get us into more trouble w/ @MtnDewMan
as you are interfering w/his fish give away post. View attachment 144963

View attachment 144965@GBBUDD
View attachment 144964you of course View attachment 144973

@addy1 View attachment 144969
View attachment 144968@combatwombat

and Barney, who is he anyways?
and anybody else want to help?

View attachment 144970
View attachment 144971
GAAAK! I don't work for pizza and beer...up the ante j.w...:p

ANNNNNNNDDDDD, CW is gonna be mighty disappointed in you; Barney is what HE named his old kubota rental to help dig!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'll trade you my rain for some snow.....................take it or leave it! Then I will allow you to make me a bog and you will enjoy it or go home w/sad face and mud on your chins..............yes I said chins.............lol!

Oh yep I remember Barney now. We'll just say that jumpin blue guy up there is @Dimelius who is @GBBUDD 's side kick right?

You can paint this blue for CW and put a smiley face on it!
1638843473673.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'll trade you my rain for some snow.....................take it or leave it! Then I will allow you to make me a bog and you will enjoy it or go home w/sad face and mud on your chins..............yes I said chins.............lol!

Oh yep I remember Barney now. We'll just say that jumpin blue guy up there is @Dimelius who is @GBBUDD 's side kick right?

You can paint this blue for CW and put a smiley face on it!
View attachment 144979
ya know, gonna have to b-slap GB the next time he insists I'M the one that has TOOO much time on my hands...:cool:;)

Better tell Dime he's been traded; I don't think he's gonna like it though...you DO know he has wiseguy connections, don'tcha??? He's not only the Don of koi there, he's pretty fond of saying 'go to the mattress', and jus' ASK HIM about that time with the horse's head...g'wan, I dares YA!

oh @Dimelius ; c'mere--got someone I wants ya ta meet...!!!
:rolleyes:
heh heh

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
The offtopic gang ahahaha
need SUMTHIN' to liven up the winter season, don'tcha know! I mean, how MANY pics of that surreal Italian landscape/coastline do you HAVE, Dime? I KNOW we haven't seen them all...PLUS, it'll give @addy1 another destination for her condo-on-waves toy she just got! I'm SURE if she got an invite, no stopping her heading your way! ANNNNNND, as Minister of Vacation Destination here at GPF, I'd get severely discounted passage for the rest of the 'offtopic' gang!

heh

stm.gif
sto.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
LOL I like it the "OG" :smuggrin:
Love your Island Dog @Dimelius :).
Something going wrong here when I try to use the list of smilies here. They won't delete and they just won't behave! See that happy face on the bottom? Can't get it to go away. Ok I finally got it to go after I edited the post and put in my Queen Gif. Keeps happening tho every day. Grrrrrrrrrrr!

1638898245895.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That's supposed to be me out there? Forgive me, I was having a bad hair day :smuggrin:

Ask a Question