So...how about LED fairy lights around the pond?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
This may be a little odd, but I saw some pictures of ponds with fairy lights around the rock work and pond and I'm convinced that I just may need these little twinklers in my life.
Does anyone have them, do they last awhile, and do you love them?

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I think you do what makes your heart happy. I've seen pictures of people who have their entire pond done with disco colored lights, all reds and greens and blues. It's not my cup of tea but then again I'm sure that person doesn't like my minimal solar lights. Ha
I love twinkly lights that showcase a pond so run with it!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I've seen the disco colored lights too, but these will just be the teeny warm white ones. My fiance wants to get the whimsical solar lights for around the rock garden bed too.

Yeah, we're a little interesting!:LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The old bubble Christmas lights would be cool. Bubbles and water are like peanut butter and jelly . Been a long day

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
why not if u like them try it , i have solar lights they are like Olympic torch , i was thinking small led lights which can change colour as u wish but i havent decided yet they may not look very decent but good for kids, may b ur talking about that too ? i think it will depend how u can b creative with that , that it looks neat decent , last time i gave them to my 8yo neice in gift that gave me idea :D

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
On second thought, I went ahead and ordered a set from Amazon just now. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0722QGWTT/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I'm going to put them on the arbor we have leading into our garden room.

026-May_10.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I think they'd be cute! Take pictures for us!

So, I ordered a st of solar fairy lights from amazon and they came today! (Sunday? They deliver on SUNDAY!!) I'll put them out when we get the rocks arranged right. I also bought some glow in the dark rocks to mess with my kids minds. "What glowing rocks? You guys need to stop. You must be tired, go to bed"
Heh heh. Why have kids if ya can't torture them a bit?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
On second thought, I went ahead and ordered a set from Amazon just now. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0722QGWTT/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I'm going to put them on the arbor we have leading into our garden room.

View attachment 100616

Those are exactly the ones I got!! Solar will be a challenge, we're very shaded, but the cord seems pretty long, so I may be able to pull this off pretty well!
I'll definitely need to see pictures of yours when you hang them! What a gorgeous area!

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
My old set has a tiny collector, the newer set is twice the size. You probably need 4hrs of sun to run them.

Ask a Question