So...how about LED fairy lights around the pond?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Those are exactly the ones I got!! Solar will be a challenge, we're very shaded, but the cord seems pretty long, so I may be able to pull this off pretty well!
I'll definitely need to see pictures of yours when you hang them! What a gorgeous area!
may b u can hack them , have the solar cells on roof and add longer cord to light the pond down there , just a thought

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
Fairy lit moon!
077.jpg

Solar pond light, this one is hi watt and doesn't burn very long, usually after midnight it's off.
083.jpg

Attachments

• 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 239
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
So I haven't really had the time to finish the pond rock work, so the fairy lights haven't gotten out yet. Of course now I need several more sets, since we decided to bring the string we have, camping with us in a week. I love decorating the campsite, and lights are always helpful...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
may b u can hack them , have the solar cells on roof and add longer cord to light the pond down there , just a thought
I'm considering something like this, but buying a large solar panel for the lights, so I don't have the little panels all over the place. My yard isn't a "neat" yard because of all the trees and kids :ROFLMAO: But I don't want to add to the chaos!

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I put the fairy lights on the arbor yesterday. They came on at dusk and this picture was taken early this morning just as the first light appeared. They have been lit for 9 hours!

016-Jun_12.jpg

I will probably order another set to hang from the sun canopy I built for our pond.

023-Jun_10.jpg

Last edited:

Ask a Question