So proud

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
We are having a garage sale today and people kept asking to see our pond. I am always so shy about showing it because I feel it is not so nice. People kept saying my backyard and pond look like an oasis and paradise! I was beaming!

Funny how we think our ponds look worse than they really are. stand up and be proud of your pond!

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
We see the flaws they see the beauty.

I was rather ashamed of my pond. But when other people look at it they see the plants and fish, and that's what it is really all about.

Reaction score
A lot of times we don't want to admit to ourselves that we might have done a good job so when other people look at something we have done we have a hard time accepting a compliment, but sometimes it's important for us to look at what we have done and be proud :) great job!!!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yep need to look at it with a strangers eyes! We see the work to be done, the mistakes, they see the beauty!

Good job, mouseams. Keep beaming!

hand_applause.gif

Ask a Question