So what do you'll think of my homemade koi/goldfish food?

Reaction score
Country
United States
OK be nice :) . This is my first attempt.
We do have some store bought koi food but it has corn like a lot of them do and I was told to try and avoid it by my pond place. So I thought I would come up with a recipe of my own to make food for my little scaly friends. So here went nothing :D.
I might have forgotten an ingredient or so but I am trying to remember everything I put in. There was broccoli and spinach and strawberries and raspberries and weak term and rolled oats and hemp hearts and carrots four cloves of garlic frozen peas, spirulina and chlorella tablets and a whole sweet potato.

Attachments

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Would you mind making food for me while you're at it? Not for my fish or anything, just me. XD

Reaction score
Country
United States
Would you mind making food for me while you're at it? Not for my fish or anything, just me. XD
Absolutely. It actually tastes delish! Then I added a little agar agar but it did not set so I baked it and now crumble it on to the water and they love it.

Attachments

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Absolutely. It actually tastes delish! Then I added a little agar agar but it did not set so I baked it and now crumble it on to the water and they love it.
That is some legitimate looking fish food! Are those silicon ice cube trays?

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question