Solar products for outdoor water garden

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,
I love water features and I am creating a large planter for orchids where I will have a small waterfall fountain and I am going to put a mist maker/fogger in it but I have been trying to find preformed plastic to have a river and a reservoir for the fogger. I have been looking on sites for reptiles in terrariums but I haven't found what I need. I have a huge resin planter. My question is for a small outdoor water garden and I have solar lights and a solar pump but, I can't seem to find a solar powered fogger. Does anyone know of such a thing? I was thinking of getting a single solar light and rewiring it to a fogger. Any ideas?
Thank you so much.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank you. I have a couple of these but I just wanted to know if anyone has seen Solar-Powered ones or, how to convert to solar.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Glad to help. The unit is low voltage so connecting it to a solar panel should not be a major issue. We have a couple of electricians on this site that can assist with that. One electrician that comes to mind is Sparky. You might contact Sparky and see what it requires. Good luck!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@CanineCountry

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome to our group! My hubby is playing with solar. He buys the large panels, adds a inverter and can run items, the panels charge a deep cycle battery.

We have solar security lights, but they use very little power. Light up the yard where our pup goes potty at night.

Ask a Question