Country
United States
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I don't even know what to say, other than WOW!!!!
All very cool shots, but I totally love the first one!
smlaughing4.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You have mastered your tools!! amazing quality and composition. I have spent many an hour out birding you have some crazy shots there. Most don't realize what a photographer does to get that close to their subject even with a monster lens.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Amazing photos as usual @RobAmy do you do any wildlife photography work on the side? If you don't, you probably shoud..
Thank you. We do sell a few of our pictures, we have been in catalogs, magazines and our local zoo used some shots for there TV commercial. However with that said it is tough to make money at just wildlife. We did a few weddings and you can make money there but I honestly hated it. I personally just love being out with nature and taking photos and video of them. I would like to do something full time but like anything once it becomes a job it losses a little of the fun. Once we are fully retired from our jobs we may do something in the wildlife arena.

Ask a Question