Some of the koi we have

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hey kiddos (yes I know most of you are older than me) just wanted to share some pictures of the fish we have in one of the company's pond. Yes I know it is barren right now (this is due to the flowers around it dying from a frost as they are all annuals and all of the lilliepads and hyacinths have been pulled out for the winter) also we have a bad algae bloom probably from the plants being removed and we haven't been able to address it yet because we are busy getting things set up for an open house. Anyways here's a few pictures.
IMG_20151101_095321747.jpg
IMG_20151101_121704217.jpg
IMG_20151101_121629078.jpg
my favorite in there is a karasu with a bright orange belly, however I don't think you can see him. Also there are some hiding in the koi tunnels.

Attachments

• IMG_20151101_095319596.jpg
    IMG_20151101_095319596.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 196
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Thomas how old are you exactly my young friend , I've a feeling our oldest koi is perhaps older than you :LOL: hes 29 years old , lovely looking koi by the way .

Dave

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Hey kiddos (yes I know most of you are older than me) just wanted to share some pictures of the fish we have in one of the company's pond. Yes I know it is barren right now (this is due to the flowers around it dying from a frost as they are all annuals and all of the lilliepads and hyacinths have been pulled out for the winter) also we have a bad algae bloom probably from the plants being removed and we haven't been able to address it yet because we are busy getting things set up for an open house. Anyways here's a few pictures.View attachment 87458 View attachment 87459 View attachment 87460my favorite in there is a karasu with a bright orange belly, however I don't think you can see him. Also there are some hiding in the koi tunnels.
I like the white ones with grey spots. Those are my fave and I have one personal favoritethat is about 11" and 4 others that are still around 5"

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Thomas how old are you exactly my young friend , I've a feeling our oldest koi is perhaps older than you :LOL: hes 29 years old , lovely looking koi by the way .

Dave
Then your oldest koi could have been a freshman the year I was graduating LOL
Although the simple fact he survived 29 years in a pond means he probably did not go to my high school ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Its a been a long life thus far Marshall it has however at times been eventful when illness has struck, the lightening strike this year being the most eventfdul of all .
However our oidest is a survivior as such there will hopefully be many more years to come .:happy:
Mind had he been a freshman with you think of the secrets he may tell :LOL:;)
Dave

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Its a been a long life thus far Marshall it has however at times been eventful when illness has struck, the lightening strike this year being the most eventfdul of all .
However our oidest is a survivior as such there will hopefully be many more years to come .:happy:
Mind had he been a freshman with you think of the secrets he may tell :LOL:;)
Dave
Well when you put it that way I think I need to have MI6 have a chat with him :ROFLMAO:

Ask a Question