Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Thankfully there are certain things that seem to endure the test of time and remain as popular as they were before. I went to visit my nephews & nieces yesterday evening on my way home from Atlanta and was trying to figure out what to take them that would be equal and liked by all and gambled on coloring books and crayons. I was worried that with today's culture of video games and high tech toys that they may find them lame and boring but just the opposite happened. I found this store that sells these really large coloring books that are 2 feet tall by about 1.5 feet wide and they will print a mix of characters or themes for you on site so I got them to make three mixed books for each child and bought them all one of the coloring sets that include an easel, 500 crayons, 40 markers, 60 colored pencils and 2 sketch pads. To make a long story short, my possition as #1 uncle is secure and in no danger of changing :D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
my son loves to dear and paint... he's asking if he could paint the wall and I told him he has to ask his dad.....

Ask a Question