Something about me

Reaction score
I'm Josko from town Split country Croatia,30 yeras old,like everything about garden,pond,flowers....
I started building my garden and my pond about 2 years ago,and i think to put my first fishes to pond in april,because
I have to do some little works to finish everything.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Frogswelcomev.gif

Welcome to our group! Post some pictures of your work, we love to see what people are doing.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome and I guess you are finding out fast you can get addicted to ponds .

Reaction score
I'm Josko from town Split country Croatia,30 yeras old,like everything about garden,pond,flowers....
I started building my garden and my pond about 2 years ago,and i think to put my first fishes to pond in april,because
I have to do some little works to finish everything.

Hello Josko! A very hardy welcome to you. Gosh, sure hope you enjoy this forum, I am sure that you will. You already have a mindset to enjoy your pond, so you can only gain by being here!

What kind of fish are you thinking to stock in your pond? Tell us the details about your pond so far, we LOVE it!

I am from the heart and center of the US. A State called Nebraska. I am just getting started on pond things, but not what you would think. I have always raised fish in tanks (large tanks) for fish bait. I joined this forum so that I could ask questions and the folks here have since been leading me into new adventures. Ahh.. I kinda fell in love with this site. The people from all over the globe and with all different ideas! It is the perfect place to discuss your ideas, share your pictures and ask for advice.

My name is Gordy (catfishnut is my screen name). It is an honor to meet you, Josko! There is a special area of this forum where you can post pictures of your pond. I think everyone would like to see what you have already established.

It is very good to have you join us, hope you find it good in your heart, too!

Sorry, I don't get into those fancy welcome animations, I don't know how to put up the really nice ones. I am not proficient at that stuff, But, let me say welcome and come on in and enjoy!

Gordy

Ask a Question